It’s a Sunday dish!
It’s a Fun-day dish!
Pancakes are circles of happiness 🙂
To make some easy ones for breakfast or dessert follow the below recipe:
- 2 eggs (medium/large)
- 1 cup of all-purpose or whole wheat flour
- 3/4th cup milk
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar (white/brown)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4th tsp salt
- Butter (to grease the pan)
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl until fluffy!
- Add in the other ingredients and mix until a smooth paste is formed (secret -if you want thinner pancakes – just add in 1-2 tbsp of milk).
- Heat the non-stick pan to medium and grease with a bit of butter (indulge if you like more rich pancakes!).
- Pour about 1/4th cup batter onto the pan (it can be changed as per your size preference) and watch till one side had the edges lifting up a bit and the center bubbling a bit.
- Flip them over to the other side and cook until golden brown.
Serve them with fresh fruits – berries, banana or nuts such as almonds, walnut or even cereal crisps.
Indulge with some nutella, maple syrup or ice-cream – or it all 🙂
This recipe could make about 8-10 regular sized delicious pancakes.
Do it with the kids, husband or alone – easy for all!