Not to mislead…I call them Brownie Slims not because they will make anyone any slimmer but only because they are half the size…
A little bit of sweetness can add that punch of happiness in your day!
To do just that Let’s make some Simple and Yummy Brownies!
1/2 + 2 tablespoons of melted (salted butter)
2 tsp vanilla extract (Foster Clark’s)
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup – all purpose flour
1/4 cup – cocoa powder (Cadbury)
2 large egg
1/2 cup melted chocolate (Milka milk chocolate)
- Take the melted butter + granulated sugar and mix them until it becomes semi- pasty.
- Add vanilla extract + eggs and beat the mix
- Once the mix is a bit smooth add in the cocoa powder + all purpose flour
- Whisk the ingredients till they have blended well
- Take a baking tray and grease it then add in your brownie mix (if you have butter paper then add in a layer and grease it before adding the mix)
- Add on some small pieces of walnuts for that nutty flavor and crunch in your bite
- Bake the mix in the preheated oven at 180deg celcius for 15-20 mins
I call my brownies slims because I used a cake baking dish and it was much bigger than my regular brownie tray would be.
This chance taken worked well as my brownies baked much quicker, they were thinner – hence the name Brownie Slims = slightly less sinful!
Brownie + Vanilla Icecream + Melted Milka Chocolate = Taste of Heaven!
Time to enjoy your treat!
#brownie #baking #sweettooth #dessert #nuts #homemade #quickrecipe #easycooking #tastytreats #milkachocolate #walnuts #foodblog #foodblogging #girlwhobakes