Being a big fan of the versatility of cauliflower and the easy availability of the vegetable makes it a good excuse to cook up and flaunt some skills for the homemade Indo- Chinese version called Gobhi 65. This flavors have a touch of Hyderabad – India.
I tried my cooking adventure with the help of YouTube and the below mentioned recipe was easy, quick and turned out delicious.
To make this tasty dish – see the ingredients below:
Beware – It’s a spicy dish, so please in indulge in spices as per your tolerance
1. 1 medium cauliflower cut into small buds
2. 3 tbsp – All purpose flour (Maida)
3. 1 Sprig – Curry Leaf
4. 2 tsp – Ginger Garlic Paste
5. 4 no’s – Green Chilly (slit)
6. 4 tbsp – Corn Flour
7. 2 tbsp – Red Chilly Paste ( I used Ching’s)
8. 1 Onion – diced
9. 1 Bell Pepper – diced
10. 1 tsp – Lemon Juice
11. 100gms – Yogurt/curd
12. Salt – To Taste
13. 2 tsp – Red Chilly Powder
14. Water – enough to coat the ingredients on the cauliflower
15. 2 tbsp – Oil
Steps that will lead you to being the Masterchef at home!
1. Coat the cauliflower with Corn Flour + All Purpose Flour + 2 tsp Yogurt + Salt + Red Chilly Powder + 1/2 Sprig of Curry Leaf + Ginger Garlic Paste – mix well by adding a bit of water to make the Cauliflower pieces evenly coated.
2. Fry the cauliflower on high flame till the crust is a bit brown and crisp.
3. Take a pan on the side and add in 2 tbsp of oil + green chilies + 1/2 Sprig of Curry Leaf + 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste + diced Bell Pepper + diced Onion + 1-2 tbsp Red Chilly Sauce.
4. Add in 100gms of Yogurt to the bowl and mix well with the ingredients followed by our fried cauliflower. (You can add a bit of food coloring to the yogurt to give it the restaurant feel).
Mix them all well and the Dish is ready to spice up your Taste Buds!
#tasty #gobhi65 #indiancooking #cookathome #easy #delicious #cooking #indochinese #spicy #youtuberecipes #temporarychef #onedishaday #dishoftheday