PART 1 – MINT CHUTNEY
1. 1 cup mint leaves
2. 1/2 cup coriander leaves
3. 1/2 lemon squeeze
4. 4 green chillies
5. Salt and Chaat Masala (Shan/Everest) to taste
Add all the ingredients and 3tsp water to the blender and make a paste.
I add a bit of yogurt (non-flavored) to the paste to give it more flavor.
PART 2 – TANDOORI CHICKEN
1. 2tbsp Yogurt (non- flavored)
2. 4tsp salt
3. 3tsp red chilly powder
4. 1tsp tandoori masala
5. 1tsp cumin powder
1. De-skin the frozen chicken drumsticks (I took a pack – about 10pcs).
2. Mix all the ingredients and make a paste marinade.
3. Rub the marinade evenly on to the drumsticks and create small slits to help absorb the mix better.
4. Cover and keep at room temperature for minimum 2 hours (longer for even better flavor).
5. Take the drumsticks and place them on a oven plate (apply a layer of foil on the plate and grease it a little) and cook for about 25-30minutes at 180deg C.
Once both the Chutney and Chicken are ready have them with some Khoboos (Arabic Bread) and Onion (Vinegar dressing as sprinkles of Vinegar + lemon + salt + red chilly powder)